Arc significance Edit
- It was Yolanda Hamilton who kissed Logan, leading to Lilly and Logan's break-up before Lilly's murder.
- Logan asks Veronica for help in finding his mother.
Main Cast Edit
- Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars
- Percy Daggs III as Wallace Fennel
- Teddy Dunn as Duncan Kane
- Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls
- Francis Capra as Eli "Weevil" Navarro
- Enrico Colantoni as Keith Mars
Guest Stars Edit
- Anthony Anderson as Percy Hamilton
- Amanda Seyfried as Lilly Kane
- Jowharah Jones as Yolanda Hamilton
- Jermaine Williams as Bryce Hamilton
- Bruce Nozick as Samuel Bloom
- Shari Headley as Vanessa Hamilton
- Sam Sarpong as Darius Bagley
- Harry Hamlin as Aaron Echolls
- "The Bomb" - The Pharcyde
- "The Girl Who Wouldn't Die" - Tsar
- "Saturday Night" - Ozomatli
- "Hey Ma" - Cam'ron
- "Living It Up" - The League
Quotes and trivia Edit
- Wallace: Stop staring. It's just hair.
- Veronica: Resisting the urge to touch…
- Wallace: You keep resisting that urge.
- Keith: Hey honey, what's cooking?
- Veronica: Not quite sure myself. Something that ends in "-aroni".
- Veronica: I'm not scrawny. I'm not!
- Wallace: I didn't know you knew her.
- Veronica: We used to be friends ... a long time ago.
- Veronica: [referring to rubber ducks] Get them in a row.
- The title Lord of the Bling is a reference to The Lord of the Rings, combined with bling-bling, hip-hop slang for expensive jewellery.
- Despite being credited, Francis Capra (Eli "Weevil" Navarro) does not appear in this episode.
- The last words that Veronica Mars says before the opening title is "We used to be friends..... A long time ago". These words are also the first words from the song in the opening title by The Dandy Warhols.
- [[Logan shows Duncan Kane a cigarette lighter engraved "Free at Last". Logan says his grandfather fought in the Korean War and had the lighter engraved after he was captured and then escaped. In the Korean War, American soldiers escaped from front-line holding points or aid stations shortly after capture, but no one escaped from POW camps. The rough terrain and the problem of blending in with the local population made escape very difficult.