Plot EditVeronica is hired by a Russian Internet bride that got cold feet to find the prospective husband she left, but Veronica has other things on her mind. Like Meg, who is trying to find her secret admirer. And Logan, who, instead of finding his mom, found that his sister Trina was back in town.
The Russian "bride" turns out to be part of the Russian mafia, who are trying to find the "husband," to kill him, since he is actually hidden because he's in the Witness Protection Program. Veronica and Keith manage to figure this out just in time to save him and arrest some of the mafia.
Veronica tracks her mother down in a seedy bar in Barstow, only to have Clarence Wiedman follow her there.
Arc significance Edit
- It was Trina who was using Lynn's credit card, suggesting that Lynn is indeed dead.
- Veronica learns that Logan is physically abused by Aaron Echolls, his father.
- Veronica finds out that Meg's secret admirer was Duncan.
- Veronica finally finds her mother in a bar in Barstow. Clarence Wiedman followed her.
Main Cast Edit
- Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars
- Percy Daggs III as Wallace Fennel
- Teddy Dunn as Duncan Kane
- Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls
- Francis Capra as Eli "Weevil" Navarro
- Enrico Colantoni as Keith Mars
Guest Stars Edit
- Alyson Hannigan as Trina Echolls
- Alona Tal as Meg Manning
- Max Greenfield as Leo D'Amato
- Corinne Bohrer as Lianne Mars
- Christopher B. Duncan as Clarence Wiedman
- Cynthia Lamontagne as Yelena Sukarenko
- Zachery Bryan as Caz Truman
- "Just Another" - Pete Yorn
- "Waiting" - Taxi Doll
- "Ballade for piano No. 2 in F major, Op. 38, CT. 3" - Frédéric Chopin
- "One Thing Leads to Another" - The Fixx
- "Time After Time" - Cyndi Lauper
- "True" - Spandau Ballet
- "Warm Breeze" - Jeff Tatum
- Veronica: Hey, you're on the basketball team right?
- Wallace: You obviously haven’t seen us play, I am the basketball team.
- Wallace: What is it with you girls and your girly-girl drama? What are you now? A love detective?
- Veronica: Wallace, if you do this for me, we'll be best friends forever. Come on! Don't you want us to be BFF?
- [Wallace, burned doing Veronica favors.]
- Wallace: About this secret mission.
- Veronica: What'cha got?
- Wallace: A reputation as a jock-sniffer. You can B your own FF. I'm retired.
- Wallace: Damn. This dog is a freakshow. He oughta be in show biz.
- Veronica: You think that's some kind of a rare breed or something?
- Wallace: That, or a drunk dingo had a three-way with a ocelot and a porcupine.
- Meg: Well? What do you think?
- Veronica: I look like Manila Whore Barbie.
- Trina: [to a drunk Logan, who is dressed up as Tom Cruise in Risky Business] Logan, when did you stop wearing pants?
- The title Ruskie Business is a play on the film Risky Business which starred a young Tom Cruise.
- Denise Richards and Tara Reid were considered for the role of Trina Echolls.
- Duncan holds a clipboard in his right hand that jumps to his left between shots.