Neptune High has been receiving bomb threats and Veronica suspects that the school bully, Norris Clayton, and his new friend Ben are involved. Veronica trails Ben while talking on the phone to Logan. Ben jumps in her car and demands she drive him to his room at the Camelot Motel.
Veronica makes sure to just drop her phone and not hang up, so Logan overhears her getting kidnapped and immediately meets them at the Camelot. He punches Ben in the face, showing his newfound concern for Veronica. However, things aren't as simple as they seem when Ben turns out to be an undercover ATF agent.
As Veronica leaves after learning this, she gives Logan a quick peck on the mouth as thanks for saving her, and he pulls her back into a passionate, extended kiss.
Veronica takes a closer look at Norris and discovers he's actually a pretty nice guy--who happens to have something of a crush on her. Later, Ben puts firearms and bomb-making ingredients in Norris' car to frame him.
Veronica being Norris' new found friend, in a way, uses pictures of Ben with the bomb ingredients originally in his possession and gets them published in their school newspaper. Consequently, this gets their journalism, and former pep squad, teacher fired.
Arc significance Edit
- Duncan finds out Veronica is still investigating Lilly's death and that he is a suspect. He is very upset.
- Meg Manning tells Veronica that Duncan took out $10,000 from his bank account and has been missing ever since.
- Veronica and Logan develop new feelings for each other.
Main Cast Edit
- Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars
- Percy Daggs III as Wallace Fennel
- Teddy Dunn as Duncan Kane
- Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls
- Francis Capra as Eli "Weevil" Navarro
- Enrico Colantoni as Keith Mars
Guest Stars Edit
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas as Ben
- Tina Majorino as Cindy "Mac" Mackenzie
- Alona Tal as Meg Manning
- Max Greenfield as Leo D'Amato
- Erica Gimpel as Alicia Fennel
- Theo Rossi as Norris Clayton
- Michael McMillian as Pete Kaminski
- Joey Lauren Adams as Geena Stafford
- Linda Castro as Mrs. Murphy
- "Momentary Thing" - Something Happens
Quotes and trivia Edit
- Wallace: Uh, he's not… groping her or anything, is he?
- Veronica: No, but earlier I saw him cutting a hole in the bottom of his popcorn bucket.
- Norris: So, this is my weapon collection.
- Veronica: You must feel really safe at night, when the dragons come.
- [ Veronica is scheming a way to check out Norris's garage when he simply invites her. ]
- Veronica: [voiceover] Huh. That was easy. I think it, it happens.
- The website "KillEmAll.Net" redirects to The CW's website.
- This episode has many references to the movie Heathers, including Veronica doing a lunchtime poll and the general plot about a student trying to blow up the school.
- The title of the episode is both word-play on WMDs and is a reference to a class based interpretation of society as found in Marxist theory. 'Class destruction' could either refer to a vision of liberal institutionalization whereby class boundaries have disappeared in all but the interpretations of the ruling class or the destruction of one of more of the class schisms, possibly leading to destruction of class through communism.
- When Veronica and Logan kiss outside the Camelot Motel, the camera crane swings around to film them and a crew member can be seen hiding around the corner, sitting on the ground, and as the camera swings back to the right some cables and equipment bags are visible on the adjacent roof.
- Corny's hand jumps from the edge of his locker to his side between shots.
- When Veronica decides to follow Ben, the top of her Le Baron is beige. After the Camelot Notel scene, when Ben is loading fertilizer into his trunk, the Le Baron's top is black. When Ben forces Veronica to start driving, the top is beige again.